We are providing you with this privacy notice to help you understand how we handle, protect and limit certain nonpublic personal information that we may collect in order to conduct and process your mortgage transaction. The provisions of this notice apply to former consumers and/or customers as well as our current consumers and/or customers unless we state otherwise.
It is important for you to be informed of the policies we have in place to safeguard your privacy:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency;
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic information about you:
- Information we receive from you on loan application or other forms such as your name, address, social security number, assets, occupation and income;
- Information about your loan transaction with us, our affiliates, or others such as your account balance, payment history and account activity;
- Information we received from a consumer reporting agency such as your credit worthiness and credit history
Privacy Non-Disclosure Notice
We are aware of the importance placed on privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Therefore, we do not disclose and do not reserve the right to disclose non-public personal information to our affiliated or non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about our customers or former customers only to those employees that need the information to provide services to you.
We protect personal information about you by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable law. Third parties who have access to personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.